Saturday, October 18, 2008

The letter

Received THE letter.The most important letter in my life yet.I am going to be a soldier..A Man.So they say..

I'm still in denial though,i know i'm gonna get it,but it came so soon my mind is still whirling at the thought of it.So well i got bout a month to enjoy and bloody enjoy while i still can.And i gotta train like mad so that i wouldn't die in there,literally.

Met up with many of the dudes in army.Heard many of their horror stories of how the training is,the food is and also fucking horror stories of supernatural stuff in there.Curse you guys for trying to scare me.God i hope they dun happen to me,heart too weak for that kinda thing.

But the army changed them,both physically and personality wise,can;t deny that.Maybe i can be the next Rambo when i'm out.
God bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home