Friday, November 02, 2007

Work Work~

30th Oct

My birthday-Wee!~
Have to go to work-Boo!

Anyway thanks ragu for buying that cheese cake from coffee bean for me.Thanks man.And thanks eddy for stuffing me with dim sum,lol.And thanks to all who send their wishes...Thanks a lot.

2nd Nov

Which was yesterday,well was minding my own business doing some of the work assigned,then my boss called me to do delivery...Well wee!No longer stuck in the office..He said i had to go Bukit Batok,Tajong Pagar and Raffles... Hm,so many places..

But i thought they were all very closely linked so whatever. One of the manager drove to Bukit Batok since he was on the way there too..Cool dude ah that manager. Well so got off and deliver the package then went to the mrt station in Bukit Batok.And i got a shock of mi life...WTF.Bukit Batok is like one stop near to Jurong..-_-

Well still had to go tanjong pagar...And Raffles...The train ride took an hour...Came out with a numb ass...

Well finally last stop.Raffles.Had to deliver to the UOB plaza.Level 46..So i went to take the lift.WTF.Lift only goes to level 2...How to get up then..Fly?

Found out i had to surrender my IC to get a access card to take a lift if i am going to Levels 2 and above...Zzzz.So took the access card and took the lift and found out that i had to change the lift at a certain level to reach level 46...Damn...

Anyway reach the office and WOW.The place was so freaking posh that i dare not step in with my jeans and tees.The aura there was so pressurizing..Then the really hot receptionist unlock the door for me to enter.Did what i had to and off i go.Really
needed to take a piss yet dun dare to do so...Was afraid that halfway doing my business:
System:"YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PEE IN THIS TOILET.."
And machine guns start coming out from nowhere and kill me..

Well that summarize my journey to the west.LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home