Monday, September 24, 2007

I want to...But...(to be continued.)

I think im going crazy because of been stuck at home this whole holiday..Thus when andrew asked me to go on a backpacking trip,i was elated.I told him i will go back and check if i have the budget to do so and it turn out im one hell of a broke ass.DAMN.There are so many things i wanna do and places i wanna go...But..

1. I want to go to india to view the majestic Taj Mahal.I read from a magazine that the whole Taj Mahal is made of marble and it was bulit because the emperor of that lost his third wife and thus bulit this fine architect to commerate her death..What a love story...But,dammit im POOR...

2.I wanna go to Australia to scuba dive to view the great barrier reef where the coral reefs are absolutely beautiful..But dammit im POOR..

3.I want to go to italy to view the leaning tower of piza.Amazing how a construction mistake made this a famous tourist attraction. But dammit im POOR...

4. I want to go to China to see and walk the great wall of china.Wanna see that
the suffering of my forefathers has made this wonder of the world which could be seen from outer space.Absolutely amazing.But dammit im POOR....

5. I want to go to Italy and see the famous paintings done by artist like leonardo Da Vinci. I want to see his paintings such as The last supper and Mona Lisa which is famous all over the world.But dammit im POOR.

6. I want to travel to egypt to see the towering pyramids there. Knowing that it is a tomb filled with treasures just make it sounds even better...But dammit im POOR...

7.I want to go America to see the grand canyon.Just looking at the pictures has made me high..DAMN!GOD DAMMIT but im POOR...

8. I want to go see the majestic temple in cambodia too, Angkor Wat. It's really huge, i emphasise on HUGE.But dammit im POOR..

9. I want to go see the forbidden city in China. The place where the Chinese emperor lived. The place where he had 3000 concubines and probably a million maids(Wat the hell he need so many for anyway.)But dammit im POOR......

10.Last but not least, i want to see snow.....I really want to..Never in my twenty years have i ever seen a snowflake. The only thing i see is the substance u get after the snow melt.Dammit. I wanna see snow..But dammit im POOR...

Well to conclude,it just sucks to be poor. i just have to be satisfied with seeing HDB flats then.They are a wonder of the world too...>.>


Just some pictures to make my point.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home