Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy~

Woo~I'm just back from a busy afternoon helping my auntie carrying stuff to her new store.Whew,man it was hard work.But totally worth it,so fun..
Well,it all started with me going to her new store,but i kinda reach there earlier so me and my two cousins waited for her outside the store and the 2 of them keep stuffing themseleves with bread they bought from the breadtalk store opposite.Like so hungry like that.I also eat a bit lah,but a bit only.Bleah.
Then my aunt came and we cleaned up the place and moved the fridge to my uncle's mother house.When we reached,i thought that carry up the fridge to the house and my work was done.OMG.Came along another fridge,which almost make me into a pancake when it almost drop on me when we were uploading it to the lorry.And came along many more other stuff too.Whew~Then as we were going to our next destination inside the lorry,we saw edmund chen in the car behind us.He is super friendly man,keep waving at us.Ok,next time must remember to watch his shows,since he so friendly to us.Hah.
Then we stopped by at my uncle's second store to get some food stock.And i had to carry 3 pigs up the lorry!(Actually is 3 large boxes of pork lah.)Haha.Then we set off to another place,dunno whose house this time and carry the 3 pigs to the house,along with the fridge.And after alot of uploading stuff to and fro the lorry,we were done.Finally~
I must tell u guys man,sitting at the back of the lorry where you are exposed to the wind is super fun sia!After i came down from the lorry,my hair was like paul twohill,all over my face.Haha.After the whole tiring journey,i took a can of Tiger beer and sat down at the lorry to enjoy it.Like making a ad,the wind in my face and a can of beer in my hand,just so cool.Haha.
Well,later just reach my grandma house and sat down for dinner and the BBQ pork from my uncle store is super nice.Very very nice~Hmm,must be the meat of the 3 pigs i carried just now.So tender and juicy.Readers who are interested to try,leave a message at my tag,i will tell you the address next time. Today was hard work but man it was fruitful.My muscle have grown an inch.Haha.
Gotta go to dream land now.Good nite folks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home